Friday, September 16, 2011

Starting a new Business

I am trying to get started in a new business to earn some money for my family. I am tried of being broke all the time and not being able to buy general items: Such as shampoo, conditioner, body wash, razors.etc... we have using what my grandma left here at the house and samples that you can get in the mail. I HATE BEING BROKE ALL THE TIME. So I am going to start selling Lia Sophia Jewelry. It is a little price in my opinion but there are people that are willing to pay for the name. I am going to do better this time selling stuff unlike Party Lite I was not very pushy at getting parties booked.

Taylor is officially walking everywhere. She is into EVERYTHING. The other day she was on the fireplace walking back and forth. Looking at me and pretending to lunge off the fireplace. The drop off is probably a foot or less. John was telling me to get her down and not to let her do that. I looked at him like he has never had a kid before. Stop the child from doing something that she knows she can do all by herself. I said to him you take her down and see what she does when you do that. He said I know what she is going to do but I want her to stop.
She is a a daredevil too,she climbs on everything. For one thing she climbs on the  play table sits on the edge of it and dangs her feet off the edge. She just claps her hands and smiles from ear to ear and squealing at the same time cause that is how happy she with herself.
I thought that Dewey would be my one that I had to watch for broken bones. I think I have changed my mind I say it is going to be Taylor first. I love her to death to and I think she is more like her brother then I had hoped. I wanted a calm child and she is turning until him.

Here are some recent pictures we took camping. Some of you have seen them on Facebook from John page but I want to post some on here too.





No comments:

Post a Comment